Benefits of Sesame Oil for Your Skin
Sesame oil has been used for healing purposes since ancient times - nature has always provided us with so many wonderful things that our bodies can benefit from. Sesame oil penetrates into the skin easily and quickly, providing a wide array of benefits: it contains antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps keep your skin soft and supple and protects areas of mild cuts and scrapes.
Uses for Sesame Oil
- Sesame oil is nourishing after sun or wind exposure, calming burns.
- It is helpful in controlling dry scalp dandruff and even aids in dandruff causing bacteria.
- It also protects skin from the effects of chlorine in swimming pools.
- When used on baby’s diaper area, sesame oil will protect the delicate skin against rash.
- Sesame oil is naturally high in Vitamin E and has shown to provide protection against harmful UV rays. It is a stable carrier oil with a reasonable shelf life, making it ideal to use as an ingredient in natural skin care products.
So make sesame oil a part of your daily routine! Look to nature to provide the things your skin and body need. I have found that in many cases home remedies and botanical concoctions produce the most wonderful results, and I am confident that you will feel the same. Naturella Skincare products are just that - a natural skincare solution that is literally a home remedy concoction that has had such great feedback and such amazing results that we just have to share it with everyone...